<"www.capecodporcupine.blogspot.com" >

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday Summer Sing Along - Part Six

Porcupine has always been pleased to serve as an inspiration to others. Recently, on Blue Mass Group, the distinguished Publius (well I remember him from my own day!) was moved to post a ballad for his Democrat cronies. With his permission, Porcupine offers it here - and while the words may ring one way on a Progressive site, they read rather differently here.

To the Van Morrison song - It's a Marvelous Night for a Moondance:
Well, it’s a marvelous year for us moonbats
With the stars shinin’ bright in our eyes
A fantabulous time for the Democrats
’neath the cover of November skies
All our volunteers are out walking
To the sound of the breezes that blow
And on your door they’ll be knocking
So that off to the polls you will go
Because Deval’s magic is abundantly clear
And ol’ Frank Phillips will just cry -- in his beer

Chorus:
Can I just find one more moonbat for you, my love?
Can I just make some more Kool Aid for you, my love?

Well, I just wanna canvass you tonight
I have lists that I have to complete
And I know that the time is just right
And that Kerry Healey we’ll beat
When you commit our team will be waiting
To make sure that you’re never alone
There and then our e-mails will come through, dear
There and then we will make you our own
And every time I call you, you just tremble inside
And I know how much you want to vote -- you can't hide

Chorus
Repeat 1st verse

One more moonbat with you in the moonlight
On a magic night
La, la, la, la in the moonlight
On election night
Cant I just have one more moonbat from you, my love?
Next week: Bulger's Lament

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

I'm more a fan of the Michael Buble version, but I love that parody. Great job

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am nerdier than 82% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out! 

Please take my Blog Reader Project survey.
********

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
« # ! LifePost + ? » -->