<"www.capecodporcupine.blogspot.com" >

Sunday, November 04, 2007

One Year from Today



Time for daydreaming to stop, and action to begin. We will elect the 44th President of the United States of America on Nov. 4, 2008.

I have long advocated the position that I would rather win with somebody I agree with 90% of the time than lose with somebody that I agree with 98% of the time.

This is an important election. Not that all Presidential elections aren't important, but our Nation and Republic are under unique and imminent threats and we need a smart, decisive, honest person in the Presidency for the next four years. I've made my choice, and have begun work.

Please - make yours, and use this last 365 days to effect.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Such Big words from such a wise man.. . But sometimes wise men needs to unwind from all the stressy politics, don't you think? Maybe try to pass by my sensual writings and say what you think. mwah!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am nerdier than 82% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out! 

Please take my Blog Reader Project survey.
********

Listed on BlogShares
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
« # ! LifePost + ? » -->